Reading people’s thoughts and feelings is not so simple. Given the complexity of the human mind, we regularly make mistakes, seeing even fundamental simple things from the point of view of different people.
Try to make fewer mistakes in people, in this, you can identify the 7 largest social hacks for monitoring and managing people’s behavior.
1. If someone near you is angry and angry – take a position next to him, and not in front of them.
You will not be in such a great degree of danger, and they will finally calm down.
2. Open “I need your help.”
People do not like to feel guilty for being asked, and they do not help someone. When you ask someone for help, start by asking, “I need your help.” This incredibly increases your chances of not being refused.
3. Listen to what the other person is saying and tell him in your own words.
This leads them to believe that you are careful and truly intrigued by what they say. It makes them feel fit. THIS is the main thing not to overdo it.
4. If you need someone to agree with you, nod your head while you speak.
This makes the other person also gesticulate, and he begins to subconsciously think that he agrees with you.
5. If someone does not like you, ask him for a pencil.
It’s a little favor to say no, but it makes him love you more.
6. Fold your hands and understand whether you are being watched.
In case someone is watching you, they can imitate you. Fold your hands and see if they do it either.
7. Repeat the person’s name repeatedly during the conversation.
It encourages you to remember this and makes them look like you.